Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Best Books and Films for Families with Children from China



Permit me to stray a little off-topic here (although Freegal does have a pretty wide selection of Chinese traditional music as well as pop music--C-Pop they call it.)

My husband & I decided to adopt a girl from China 14 years ago, and since then I've read everything I could about China--histories, novels, memoirs. This site lists the best things I've found, all the way from picture books for the little ones to steampunk novels for teens. I have quite a few things geared towards moms & dads, too.

So, if you know anyone with children from China, these books & DVD's (I've thrown in a few cute panda items & other things, too) would make great gift ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog freeandlegalmusicdownloads.blogspot.com.