Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top of Freegal: The Other Songs That Walk Off the Earth Plays


                                Get Walk Off the Earth's "Gang of Rhythm" free from Freegal

Five people. One guitar. Internet sensation. Second only to Psy in views for 2012.

The Ontario band is lighting up the top 100 on Freegal. If you haven’t yet downloaded “Somebody That I Used to Know,” it’s well worth having.

These days, there are so many bands that have one catchy tune, but the rest are pretty blah.

Walk Off the Earth is an exception. The songs from REVO are available on Freegal: “Gang of Rhythm,” “Red Hands,” “Little Boxes,” “From Me To You,” “Speeches,” Summer Vibe,” “Polly,” and of course “Somebody That I Used to Know.”

And, I can't resist. Here's a spoof of “Somebody That I Used to Know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog freeandlegalmusicdownloads.blogspot.com.