Thursday, February 14, 2013

“If you fall, I will catch you”: “Time After Time” from Strictly Ballroom



One of my favorite versions of “Time After Time” comes from the soundtrack of the movie Simply Ballroom, sung by Tara Morice and Mark Williams.
It backs up the requisite musical montage with a simple, yet effective rendition.


It’s available, with a few other Strictly Ballroom tracks, for download from Freegal.
If you haven’t seen the movie, it’s a nice one for people that like dancing and a heartwarming story. I had thought the dancers’ costumes were caricatures and over-the-top. Then I saw an actual ballroom dance competition on PBS and realized…no that’s pretty much how they dress.
It would be a great little Valentine rental.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog freeandlegalmusicdownloads.blogspot.com.