Friday, September 7, 2012

Get All the Star Trek Themes from Freegal


Photo: NASA
 Did you see Google's little tribute to Star Trek today?

So, I typed "Star Trek" into the search box on Freegal, and 6 pages of songs later, I'm thinking they pretty much have it covered. You've got the original theme, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Enterprise, soundtracks from the movies.

My parents liked the show, and I remember feeling so grown up when I got to stay up late and watch Star Trek re-runs.

I was a fan of the Next Generation in the 80's. (That Picard voice.)

And I've grown fond of Voyager, too. We watch it with my teenage daughter, who is a fan. I like the idea that she thinks it's pretty normal to have a woman as a starship captain.

One more thing I can't resist. Isn't that just the coolest thing? A  starship pizza cutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog freeandlegalmusicdownloads.blogspot.com.