Friday, September 7, 2012

A Song for Peyton Manning: Eye of the Tiger


Photo:  Giku

Here in Denver, we're anticipating Peyton Manning's return. The "thinking man's quarterback" had his head on straight. The question is, "What about his neck?" Crossing our fingers for him.

Freegal has the ultimate comeback song, "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor.

Rumor has it that Stallone wanted to use "Another One Bites the Dust," in his movie, but it wasn't available, so he commissioned Survivor to pen him a theme.

My husband is such a football fan that when his 50th birthday came along, I hired Miles the mascot to come. We needed some football tunes, so I downloaded a bunch, and then put up this site to make it easy to download them all. If I had known about Freegal then, I could have saved myself about five bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog freeandlegalmusicdownloads.blogspot.com.