Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean

Photo: Tauno Erik
She has a beemer; he has a tractor. You can get the whole story with a free and legal download from Freegal.

I took a trip last weekend to my parents’ ranch in southern Colorado, the land of barley, potato farms and big green tractors. (Except my parents are International Harvester people, so their tractors are red.)

I have to say, Aldean’s song captures the feel of the fields and open spaces in the summertime. What a way to woo a girl. Put her on your lap and let her drive around on the big green tractor.

These days, the tractors have cabs and music players, so you could plug in this tune, impress your woman and get the potato field plowed. Suppose they have cup holders for your beer, too.

Beats sitting on a metal seat in the heat and the dust and the bugs. Which is the way I had to do it when I was raking hay. No wooing going on there. The only soundtrack was what you could hum to yourself.  But all that is just material for another song…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog freeandlegalmusicdownloads.blogspot.com.