Monday, November 5, 2012

Rollin' :a Song for Obama

Here I am, holding my sign for Obama.

When you think about it, “Forward” is a catchy slogan. For one thing, it has an “O” in it, which is required with a name like Obama.
And it gives that sense of moving into the future, being a forward-looking nation.

 And of course, if you come across a positive message about him, Obama would like you to forward it on e-mail.
But I think his team missed an opportunity. They should have mode a little animated short in which the “O” in forward turns into a wheel.

So, I did the wheel idea for Yahoo! And it got picked up by the US News division. Maybe the photo had a lot to do with it.
And for the music tie-in –you can get “Proud Mary” rollin’, rollin’ from Freegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog freeandlegalmusicdownloads.blogspot.com.