Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Tunes: “Scooby Dooby Doo, Where are you?” Scooby-Doo Theme Song

Photo: Martin Lewison
Scooby-Doo has been on 36 years, long enough to become part of the vernacular of popular culture. The Scooby snacks. The “Let’s split up and look for clues.” The "And I'd have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids."

Here are some fun facts from KidzWorld.com :

  • Scooby-Doo's full name is Scoobert "Scooby" Doo.
  • Scooby-Doo is the only great dane with spots!
  • Scooby Snacks are caramel-flavored snacks
That answers my question. I always wondered why Shaggy was eating dog food. I just thought he had the munchies so bad, he’d eat anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog freeandlegalmusicdownloads.blogspot.com.